INTAKE IN JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY STARTED ON
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY has generally two intakes in SEPTEMBER and FEBRUARY.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age or above before 31 December in the year of taking admission.
- The candidate must have passed the higher secondary examination (FSC) which is similar to 10+2=12 class, comprising pf PHYSICS, CHEMISTERY & BIOLOGY.
- The candidate have 60 % of marks in FSC/ or 12 standard examination.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION
- Scanned copies of class 10th and 12th.
- Birth certificate.
- A valid passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Passport size Digital photos.
- A filled application form.
- Admission Invitation letter , you have applied for admission.
- Air ticket.
BUDGET REQUIRE FOR MBBS STUDIES
- Tution Fee for the entire 5 year MBBS Course.
- Hostel / Accmodation fees for the entire 5 year MBBS course.
- Mess / food expences for the entire 5 year MBBS course.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- ACQUIRE Invitation letter from the college.
- Fill up Visa Application Form.
- Accumulate Documents.
- Get your Visa Photographs rate according to the Visa norms.
- Submit Visa Application with visa fees.
- FINALLY, REGISTER YOUR STUDENT VISA.
- Collect your student visa from the embassy on the given dates