KYRGYZSTAN, formally known as the KYRGYZ REPUBLIC it’s a beautiful country located in central Asia. KYRGYZSTAN is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. KYRGYZ REPUBLIC is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its border with KAZAKHSTAN to the north, UZBEKISTAN to the west, TAJIKISTAN to the southwest and CHINA to the south east. The Capital of Kyrgyzstan is BISHKEK which is largest city in the country. BISHKEK covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,350,000. KYRGYZSTAN was occupied by RUSSIA in the year of 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its INDEPENDENCE from SOVIET UNION.
WHY STUDY MBBS FROM KYRGYZSTAN
Since 1992 scholars are drawn to study MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN because of its LOW PRICES & well-equipped GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITIES with huge foundations. MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN is acknowledge by PAKISTAN (PM&DC), Every year lot of PAKISTANI STUDENTS choose KYRGYZSTAN for their MBBS study because of its low fee & also low cost of living. SO MANY students who finished MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN are now practicing in PAKISTAN’s different provinces, student from EUROPE, AFRICA, ASIA, INDIA, PAKISTAN goes to KYRGYZSTAN for MBBS (MD ) Medical Studies, because its highly qualifies faculties and advanced techniques. The duration of complete MBBS course in KYRGYZSTAN is 5 years in which focused on teaching the basis of medical science and clinical studies along with completely focused on training in the affiliated hospitals and somehow provide real life case studies and clinical knowledge during their entire tenure of 5 years medical education. Apart from class rooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- KYRGYZSTAN was a formally a part of USSR.
- KYRGYZSTAN has a very safe, peaceful environment and is just 3 hrs flight away from UAE.
- KYRGYZSTAN Society follow a crude mix of Russian and western culture.
- KYRGYZSTAN Climate conditions are comparatively moderate, temperature in winter drop up to 10 C & Summers temperature ranging between 25 C & 30 C.
- KYRGYZSTAN has a continental climate in which Cold Winters, Snowfall & Warm weather.
- KYRGYZSTAN Currency Name is SOM, and 1 SOM = 2 PKR approximately
- TIME ZONE Almost 1hr ahead of Pakistan time zone.
- KYRGYZSTAN is in the top ten countries for tourism.
- KYRGYZSTAN top tourist sights are SHATHLY PANORAMA, BURANA TOWER, JYRGALAN VALLEY, JUKKU BARSKOON TREK, JOLGOLOT, KARAKOL, ALMALOU YURT CAMP,
- KYRGYZSTAN is famous for its ISSYKUL LAKE.
- KYRGYZSTAN INYLCHEK GLACIER is one of the largest Glacier in the world.
- All COUNTRIES Flights available from KYRGYZSTAN capital BISHKEK.
- EASY VISA PROCESS (ACQUIRING A VISA FOR KYRGYZSTAN IS JUST A MATTER OF DAYS).
- In KYRGYZSTAN almost above 83 percent people are Muslims and believes on TOHEED.
HISTORY OF JALA-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY
Jalal-abad state university was founded in 1993 and it is a public institution, designed to provide higher education in the field of mbbs and md studies. Jalal abad state university was opened by the president of Kyrgyz republic on April 2, 1993 as a state educational institution. Due to its competitive education and liberal cost of study jalal-abad state university faculty of medicine is becoming increasingly popular among international students. Its offers a full professional education programmes, so that upon the completion of studies graduates can successfully continue their education in the selected specialty programme of medicine fields in other countries of the world.
MOTTO OF JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY
The JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY aims to provide a quality education to the students of KYRGYZSTAN and the students of other countries. The faculty of Medicine at JALAL- ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY aims to support and develop Value services through respect, collaboration, excellence, compassion, integrity, altruism, empathy, wellness and equity.
Jalal-abad state university has more than 25 faculties including medicine & nursing.
Jalal-abad state university is providing higher education in these fields which are
Electronic, energy, construction, education, agro-industrial complex.
currently there are more than 25 faculties and 2 colleges in jalal-abad state university, .
WHY JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY, KYRGYZSTAN
- Some Administration hi ups of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is from PAKISTAN, So no headache for Pakistani students.
- You can complete your MBBS just in 5 years.
- ACCEREDIATION, The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY are fully recognized by WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) , INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EDUCATION DIRECTORY (IMED), US EDUCATION DEPARTMENT & GENERAL COUNCIL OF MEDICINE OF GREAT BRITIAN, PAKISTAN MEDICAL & DENTAL COUNCIL (PM & DC).
- PAKISTANI STUDETS are not required to clear any entry test or examinations.
- AFFORDABLE FEES (The actual overall cost of doing MBBS here is very low as compare to other International Universities).
- QUALITY EDUCATION (The country and Government offer High Education Standards despite having LOW FEES).
- LIVING COST (LOW Living COST is what drives the overall cost of doing MBBS in LOW FEE).
- STANDARD EDUCATION by International teachers who are doctors in real life.
- NO donation is permitted for admission in JALA-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY for MBBS studies
- Mostly, all Medical Universities in KYRGYZSTAN is run by KYRGYZ GOVERNMENT its self to maintain quality of studies.
- ALMOST 83% COMMUNITY ARE MUSLIM.
- MEDIUM OF EDUCATION is English even Some admin staff understand & use to of urdu and Hindi language.
- English and URDU speaking faculty & Administration are there, to help Pakistani students.
- Coaching classes are also conducted side by side for PM&DC exams preparation.
- Students are taught the Russian language to communicate with patients in field as well.
- Pakistani MESS Available. PAKISTANI SHEFF prepare Halal food for Pakistani students..
- HOSTEL FACILITY is available separately for Pakistani students.
- Boys and girls separate hostel facility.
- Hostel with a heater in winter season for students.
- PAKISTANI STUDENTS HAVE 2 MONTH VACATIONS AND THEY CAN COME BACK PAKISTAN.
- Pakistani students usually don’t have the problem with common people there. NO RECISM.
- PRECISELY there are more than enough PAKISTANI STUDENTS AND ASIAN.
- GYM FACILITY AVAILABLE IN HOSTEL (which makes the body healthier and fit).
Library of JALA-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is home to thousand books, even faculty of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY has its own library, the library of Medical Faculty is offline as well as online, library has collection of books of different field , most of the books in library are from international Authors, the library also homes to video lectures anywhere with the help of internet, with student user ID & password. Library of university is under CCTV Survellance 24hrs a day to keep environment friendly.
JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY AFFILATION WITH TEACHING HOSPITALS
Teaching Hospital are well equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. The JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is affiliated to the following hospital where they can go and practice in their face time with the supervision of medical professionals.
- JALAL-ABAD CITY HOSPITAL
- JALAL-ABAD PERINATAL HOSPITAL.
- JALAL-ABAD TERRITORIAL POLY CLINIC.
- JALAL-ABAD CITY MATENITY HOSPITAL.
- CITY HOSPITAL OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE.
- OSH CITY TERRITORIAL HOSPITAL.
- OSH INTER PROVINCIAL CENTRE OF ONCOLOGY.